ANANT KOTI BRAHMAAND NAYAK RAJADHIRAJ YOGIRAJ PARAMBRAHMA SHRI SAT-CHIT-ANAND SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI !!!

Listen To Shirdi Saibaba Aartis Online :


To Believe That Gyan And Bhakti, Knowledge And Devotion Are Different From Each Other Is Ignorance ; As Gyan And Bhakti Are One And The Same.To Promote Sai Bhakti Is To Promote Gyan And Therefore The Removal Of Agyan Or Ignorance. It Is Therefore Duty Of Every Sai Bhakt To Share And Spread Their Knowledge About Baba.

25 January 2009

WONDEROUS SAINT SRI SAIBABA-PART 36

BY PUJYA SRI NARASIMHASWAMY JI


WHEN GIFTS ARE PROMISED AND FORGOTTEN


More than thirty years ago, as Sri Sai Baba was seated at this mosque, two Deccan Brahmins came and prostrated before him. Baba asked Shama to ask one of them to pay Rs. 15 as dakshina. Shama asked and the money was paid readily. The other man found that Baba did not ask him for anything. Yet as he felt strongly in the matter, he voluntarily paid Rs. 35. Baba just handled the amount and promptly returned it. Shama was surprised and spoke to Baba.

Shama : Lord! I have never seen the like of this! The thirty-five rupees voluntarily paid, you refuse to accept. The other and smaller sum, fifteen rupees you beg for and accept. What is the discrimination !
Baba: Shama, you do not know. I receive nothing from anybody. This Rs. 35 is not ours. But the Rs. 15 is Datta's and he has made it over to "Masjid Ayi" (a phrase denoting Baba's personality as functioning at masjid).
Baba paused a while and further explained his statements in his characteristic indirect way which none but the concerned parties could follows.

Baba: He was first poor and earned nothing. He then made a vow to Datta, that if he should secure employment by Datta's grace, the first month's salary should be made over to that God. He did secure employment on Rs. 15. That was long, long ago. Then there was steady increase in his salary which went up by leaps and bounds to Rs. 700 aid over. In the full tide of prosperity, the old vow was clean forgotten and Datta's debt remained unpaid. The force of this Karma drove him here. So I asked him to give my fifteen rupees as a dakshina.

Then was there another incident. I was going on by the seaside. There was a huge and beautiful house there ,owned by a rich Brahmin, of good family. The Brahmin gave me my night meal. There was a clean and neat place, near the cupboard. He pointed out that place, as good for me to sleep in. I slept there. When I was sound asleep, that man used his skill in the grafter's art and quietly removing a stone slab in the wall, gained acces to me. He gently cut off an entire roll of note,thirty notes, each of the face value of Rs. 1000. I woke up in the morning and was aghast at the loss of my fortune. I was greatly upset and did not know what to do. That Brahmin must have done it. I felt sure. But where was the proof? I lost all interest in food and drink and sat on the verandah of that house moaning over my fate. A passing fakir noticed my evident dejection and made kind enquiries to its cause. I unburdened myself of the tale of my woe. Thee said he "Do act up to my directions, and you will recover yours. There is the fakir that I shall mention to you. Make a vow that you will go and see him if the money is recovered. Meanwhile give up yaur favourite dish of food, and do not taste it till the money is recovered". I followed the fakir's directions and recovered the money. I left that house. Again I went by the sea. There was a steamer I wanted to get into. But the master of the boat would not allow me to get in as the boat was already full. Then a belted peon said: "These are our men". On that peon's intercession, I got in. Then I took train and came to Masjid Ayi.
As Baba was speaking, Shama was much mystified. But the two visitors were deeply impressed and were shedding tears.
Then at Baba's bidding, Shama took the visitors home and fed them. There Shama observed that Baba's talk was quite mystifying, since Baba never went to the seaside, never had 30,000 rupee, never lost money, and never recovered them as was just stated. But the visitors said that every word that Baba spoke was the truth about them.

The first visitor had indeed made a vow to Datta dedicating the first month's salary to God, and said that having risen from Rs. 15 to over Rs. 700 he had forgotten all about his vow, and that Baba who was undoubtedly God was very kind to him in calling up that amount and releasing him from the obligation under the vow.

The second visitor also confirmed the account given by Baba about Rs. 30,000. When Baba said "I", that only denoted this visitor who was the person despoiled of thirty notes, each a thousand in value. The "Brahmin", i.e., cook who had served him for 30 years, one night removed a slab in the wall and approaching this visitor purloined the entire sum. A report to the police was fruitless. So he was sitting with a long and down cast face at his verandah, when a fakir told him that if a vow be made to Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi (to go there if the money is recovered) the money would be surely recovered; and that meanwhile, he should fore go the use of his favourite dish.
"I like rice best and I vowed not to taste it and I made the other vow also", said he "In 15 days the cook came to me of his own accord and returned the entire amount stolen by him. I then was tossing between Bombay and Goa by sea. Baba again appeared in my dream, to remind me of the unfulfilled vow. At Goa we made up our minds to start for Shirdi i.e., to go by boat to Bombay and thence to take train. But the boat at Goa was full and space was refused. Suddenly there was on board a belted peon totally unknown to us and he said, "Please let them come in; they are our men". So we were admitted.
The visitor added; "What vast knowledge is Babas! What vast control over every thing and person is His! But for Him, how would the thief return such a large sum and how would we even get a place in the steamer! Baba is Sarva Antaryami. He lives inside each heart, knows its secrets and controls it".

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comments and suggestions below :




Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow