ANANT KOTI BRAHMAAND NAYAK RAJADHIRAJ YOGIRAJ PARAMBRAHMA SHRI SAT-CHIT-ANAND SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI !!!

Listen To Shirdi Saibaba Aartis Online :


To Believe That Gyan And Bhakti, Knowledge And Devotion Are Different From Each Other Is Ignorance ; As Gyan And Bhakti Are One And The Same.To Promote Sai Bhakti Is To Promote Gyan And Therefore The Removal Of Agyan Or Ignorance. It Is Therefore Duty Of Every Sai Bhakt To Share And Spread Their Knowledge About Baba.

20 February 2009

Experience His All- Pervasiveness!

Article inherited from Sri Saileela magazine published by Sri Saibaba sansthan trust, Shirdi .


Wherever you are, and Whatever you may doing, always bear it in mind that I shall continue to be informed of the minutest details of your deeds.

In this manner, as I am described, I dwell in the mind of all I am in the hearts of all, all pervading I am the load of all.

I fill entire creation, within and without, to the point of overflowing. This universe is directed by God and I am the one who holds the reins.

I am the Mother of all being, I am the equilibrium of the three gunas, I promote the activities of the senses. I am the Creator, the Preserver and the Destroyer.

One who concentrates on Me, for him nothing is difficult. But the moment he forgets Me, Maya will attack him.

Whatever is perceived in My image only, whether it be a worm, an ant, a poor wretch or a king. "This immeasurable universe consisting of mobile and immobile thing-these are Baba's own image.

He who constantly remember me after completely surrendering to Me, I own him a debt which I will repay by uplifting him.

I constantly care for him who only longs for me and for him no one is equal to me. I act according to his wishes.

You may ask who is in the heart and how? What are his attributes? And what is his identity by which he can be recognized?


- Chapter 44 Shri Sai Satcharita

Sai fills the movable and immovable, Sai is within us outside us too. Sai is in your and my heart. He stays there permanently

Sai is immanent in the whole creation and He likes nothing else than love.

- Chapter 44 Shri Sai Satcharita

Though we cannot see him with our naked eyes He is everywhere. Though He in hiding in a subtle form, He keeps us engrossed in him.

Worshipping him with heart and soul, remembering him with love and devotion all the devotees will experience His all pervasiveness.

- Chapter 44 Shri Sai Satcharita


Glitter Text Generator


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comments and suggestions below :




Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow